How to reach us
University of Tor Vergata is located just outside of the Great Ring (Grande Raccordo Anulare or G.R.A. for short) in Rome. The site of our department provides instructions about reaching the faculty of Engineering, Dept. of Enterprise Engineering from the airport. You can follow this link to get a map view of the faculty of Engineering as seen by Google Maps@
We provide here detailed instructions for reaching our offices and labs
The following image shows a bird-view of the faculty of Engineering. The ART Group offices and labs are located in the Dept. of Enterprise Engineering, the third L-shaped building in the picture.
The PhD offices and the office of Prof. Roberto Basili are located at the first floor of the upper part (as seen from the picture) of the "L".
All the other "ART" guys are working in the other section (the horizontal one in the picture) of the building.
Here you can find detailed information on how to reach specific rooms and people:
- prof. Maria Teresa Pazienza
- prof. Roberto Basili
- prof. Fabio Massimo Zanzotto
- dr. Armando Stellato
- dr. Diego De Cao (PhD room)
- dr. Cristina Giannone (PhD room)
- dr. Andrea Turbati (room A1-04, just two doors before the ART Lab)
- dr. Danilo Croce (PhD room)
- dr. Alexandra Tudorache (ART Lab)
- Paolo Annesi (PhD room)
- Manuel Fiorelli (room A1-04, just two doors before the ART Lab)
- Simone Filice (PhD room)
- Giuseppe Castellucci (PhD room)
- PhD Students' Room
- ART Lab